Audio Technica ATM610a - Hypercardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
Tuned for clear, detailed, extended-range reproduction of lead and backup vocals, the premier Artist Series dynamic vocal mic is equipped with a rare-earth magnet, a tight hypercardioid polar pattern and multi-stage grille design. The microphone features a newly designed internal shock mount design to reduce handling and stage noise.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Newly designed superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Rare-earth magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
Kindly read our shipping policy linked below.
Kindly read our refund policy linked below.